Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bought: Hollister Jeans

What: Hollister Laguna Skinny Jeans in "Rinse"

Where: Hollister at le Eaton Center

Price: $20.


Yes ,ok, I entered Hollister. I go through jeans very quickly because I lose my patience with them and throw them in the back of my closet ok? I needed new ones. Shut up.

It was dark in there, until you went to the changeroom, where you had a spotlight right on you making you sweat as you put on the 14 pairs of jeans you grabbed (14 because you couldn't see the sizes you were picking, so just grabbed half the rack.)

They were $20, and they are the skinny not the super skinny, and the rinse is called Rinse. That was almost the last straw for me. The rinse is called Rinse. That's just as smart as saying the colour is Colour, or the cut is Cut.

They won't last, but they'll work for now. For $20, they will surpass my expectations if they don't disentegrate on my third wear (which will likely be tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me.)

Anyways I think they are still on sale online, which takes all the dark, confusion, migraines and annoying 14-year-olds out of the experience.

-Dodz

No comments:

Post a Comment