Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My January Cure - January 7 & 8

Day 5: Tuesday, January 8 

Assignment: Select a good project from your list to complete this month AND take a few "Before" photos

I am supposed to pick a project that meets the criteria below - and I think my two-part pantry project fits the bill. Part 1: Reorganize pantry. Part 2: Make and hang a curtain to hide the pantry area. 



- A project that can be completed this month, in a few hours. Probably 6-10 hours, and ongoing as fiddle with the organization. 
A project that will make a noticeable difference. Definitely! I have to look at this everyday, and a lot of my most often-used items are stored there. 
- A project that you'll be proud to share. I hope so. I am making a curtain without a sewing machine, or even a needle and thread. Hm. 
And now the to-dos.
Take a few before photos. This is real life. It looks like crap! But I am excited about finding this guy a new home.


Tell us exactly what single project you've decided to tackle in the comments below. Done!
Do your basic prep work. I made a shopping list and even a Pinterest board!


No comments:

Post a Comment